Sergeant

Rasorow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Malfador Shuts Down

Quote:
Sivran said:
Quote:
El_Phil said:
Well B5 did nick Checkov from TOS.

Whilst he was excellent, both the actor and character, I never really got over the shock. I always half expected Bester to start talking in bad Russian.

On a topic related note, I just saw DS9 'In The Pale Moonlight.' a few days ago. Damn me that is even better than I remember, possibly one of the best Trek episodes I've ever seen.
Isn't it funny how the poor bastard apparently never made it very far in Starfleet? In the final TOS movie, Sulu is captain of the brand-spankin-new Excelsior, and where's Chekov? Still at the helm of the aging Enterprise... Course, same could be said for Uhuru. Scotty and Bones didn't really have much place to go, but what about poor Pavel Chekov?
If I remember correctly... Bones became the head of Starfleet Medical... not bad for a country doctor.

Uhura and Checkov were both Senior Academy instructors as mentioned in the later movies.

While Scotty wrote just about every techincal manual and engineering spec on ships and components created in his time (From TNG episode).

So you cannot say that any of them did poorly. Each rose to the top of their area.

Rasorow