View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM

Private

Xias_Shadore is on a distinguished road
Default Addicted... But...

I am addicted to this game. I spend more time at work playing this game then I do working. If I get fired I am going to blame the developers.

but...

I have one complaint. When in a battle and I get close to an enemy ship, say when I am cloaked, and the screen zooms in really close, I find it hard to get away from the [censored] to align for an attack because of how close it is zoomed in. Is there a way to stop it from zooming in so much? Or to order the ship to move a distence by clicking outside the view area without turning me into a coward that flees the battle?

I was also a bit shocked by a bit of lag I recieved during a sim game. I had a great many ships, the max amounts, and the refresh rate went horrible untill a great deal of ships were destroyed. The reason this shocks me is that I am running an AMD Athlon 64bit with a 1200 bus.. 1gig of pc3200 ram, and a 64mb ati graphics card. I am also running Windows XP 64bit. Note, this is a laptop though, but that should not matter. Anyway, The lag issue did not bother me. I just thought I would bring it up.

Also... longer games with more items would be neat too. I risk getting bored soon. Although, I do know that mods can be made.... so some one hurry up and make some good mods... anyway... my ranting is done. Thanks for a wonderful game.