View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2006, 10:36 AM

Corporal

Zipuli is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Thank you:)

@pdoktar

I'm not quite sure about what skirts the German OOB has, because there are 2 different kinds used. But anyway, it seems a little weak! Maybe I look into this later when I have time! At Leo 2A4M, I think upgrade is possible if money is given (which I highly doubt!) and my intention was to give it the front&side turret wedged armour upgrade seen on 2A5, so maybe I made a little mistake with the armour ratings... I'll see to it later!

The accuracies 11 thing is new to me, let's see if it is fixed in 3.0, because many OOBs seem to have acc 11, not 14?!? Same with sniper accuracy, let's see what happens in 3.0...

BM2 with sabot ammo is a real killer (the MP ammo is bad), but as I compared it with the Swedish 40mm I think both are a bit overpowered! Their penetration should be quite close - this is why Finland bought the 30mm, not the 40mm. But anyway, even the practice ammunition (sabot) for the 30mm cannon WILL penetrate BMP-2s front armour easily

@thexder

Yes the spec ops are there only to exist... maybe in some scenarios, who knows! I don't use them either

The FO thing is a bit problematic, because FOs are usually integrated in the platoon level, which means that it's normal to have FO sec in a platoon (of any kind). I gave the 05 units an FO platoon if someone likes to delete it in the buy list, but didn't do it for the naval units... Let's see later, if I change this. Anyway, the FOs are there because they really are there! Actually this OOB has quite a small amount of FO teams in formations, as most platoon size "special" (ATGM, Recce etc.) formations have FOs too. I left them out, but the player can buy them individually!

Zip