View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2006, 12:07 PM

Corporal

TDR is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Australian/New Zealand OOB

OK without pointing at anyone, and looking at what I would consider "this problem" of the Aust/NZ OOB, what is the normal approach on sorting out a few things?

I have no intension of getting into a discussion re this web site vs some other as to its relevant content as it would seem counter productive.

For such a revamp to bring it into some level of reality what were the original sources, references, for the decision of the various Company Platoon etc structures??

I am not intending to be awkward on this point but if I have to verify my comments by quoting sources, I think the original source for decision making should be provided for a development of this OOB. Mainly to set a start point for such work.
Further if it’s a case of "well I have not sourced that suggested change so I will not accept it", then this will become a pointless task.

Just my comments.

Quote:
narwan said:
Most OB's, including the ANZAC one, were designed a long time ago. They have been continually updated and revised were needed, and were new information surfaced. And will likely continue to be updated so your information is welcome.

What do you make of this website and the info with regards to the Australian and New Zealand Ob's therein:

http://www.orbat.com/site/ww2/drleo/...itain/__uk.htm