View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2006, 10:23 PM

Major

The Panther is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New turn?

Sorry for the delay on Turn 60. I have been so busy since my move to DC that I have not been paying much attention to Dominions. I am also sorry for not posting any story since Turn 51. I pretty much had a continuing story in mind, but I never did get around to actually writing it.

On thing I was kind of disapointed in was that I did not quite kill Pangaea. The game ended one month short, for I did not have enough troops on Turn 60 to break the walls down. But the walls broke on Turn 61 and Pangaea would have been fully eliminated next turn, thus uniting all Green Banners under Selena's rule.

Also, I did manage to get the dead Nephele back on Turn 60 and once again had all three Air Queens. That too is a good story line since Selena did not much care for the idea of have other 'queens' hanging around her lands.

As for the Pangaea pretender, I seem to recall that it was a Golden Naga, but I am not totally sure on this. earlier this week, I was thinking about this game and realized that I killed four pretenders: Pythium, Pangaea, Marignon, and Ulm. That also would be a nice story line, so I really ought to find time and write the final few chapters.

Perhaps I may bring my laptop along on the camping trip to Maryland this weekend and write while lazing around the campfire...