Thread: Silent Seas AAR
View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2006, 06:03 PM

Major

st.patrik is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Silent Seas AAR

turn 4
Good and bad news this month: My forces quickly overthrew the Ichytids, only losing one Yavana and two markatas in the process. Most of the Ichytids were too awed by the presence of the Yavanas to even strike them.

The province I conquered seems nice enough, although it seems that an air of unluckiness pervades the place. In the depths of the forest Devasura found the Academy of War, which trains soldiers in the ways of battle.

I discovered the identity of my last adversary, when Vanheim proclaimed his own false prophet. I also discovered, much to my displeasure, that Caelum lies to the north, on the other side of the great forest, and in fact has ventured inside it. T'ien Ch'i has advanced north and now a small force lies on my (unguarded) border.

I immediately order a mobilization of local militias in all my provinces. Because of this I can only recruit eight Yavanas this month. Devasura and Victor attack the wolf tribe - hopefully Caelum will attack them too and we will be able to defeat Caelum's expeditionary force. 'Oh my mistake, I didn't mean to destroy your pitiful army. Is that really the best you could do?'

Abhiviraja is returning to the capital to collect more troops so that they can be brought to the front lines.

All the nation is in readiness for war.