Thread: Silent Seas AAR
View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2006, 07:20 PM

Major

st.patrik is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Silent Seas AAR

turn 5
Thankfully neither Caelum to the north nor T'ien Ch'i to the south attacked me. The only thing that really happened was that I drove the Wolf tribe out of the forest. Victor's Villains took the brunt of the arrows and ran from the field. This was not unexpected, and it allowed my Yavanas to get close enough to decimate the tribesmen. My Markatas ran into the fight and managed to take some losses, but overall a pretty good result.

The Wolf tribe may have been drawn to the site by the presence of the Cedar Pillars, a site which produces magical gems and makes the casting of Enchantments cheaper.

I'm uncertain of how I should proceed. I am tempted to attack Caelum, but am unsure of my strength compared to his. But I think I will be bold and attack his forces nonetheless - maybe I can take him by surprise. Victor (sans Villains) and Devasura will attack the last and north-most part of the forest, which Caelum currently holds.

Abhiviraja returned to the capital and now complains that he doesn't feel comfortable leading the new Yavanas, since they are magic beings. Oversensitive Ape! I will have to recruit a Yaksha or Yakshini to lead them. First though I will call a Vanara Guru, to site search and ferry troops north.

末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 440655-Guru5.jpg (130.8 KB, 320 views)