View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2006, 04:27 AM

Sergeant

Leif_- is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [AAR] Ull, Turns 12 and 13

Turns 12 and 13

Grifec shows promise. He ruthlessly defeated the tribes of lizardmen at the mouth of Dusk, then for good measure took his army into the western hill country and subjugated that as well in my name. I give him portents and instruct him north. Let him secure the lands to the east of Dusk, while my two dogs starts on their conquers of the eastern bank.

Prograss has gone smoothly on the fortress of the Edge. It matters little now if Phleibas dies or not. He has done his job, and it will soon be ready to once more exhert my will throughout the wild mountain country.

Back in Arcoscephale, I've instructed Ephiphania to recover the old words of calling that the Pantokrator stole from my memory. Progress is slow. She has some of her playthings helping her but they are no replacement for her daughters whom I have sent on other missions. There are more secrets of old that need to be rediscovered. If I am to rule again, I need to find the old sites of power again, and time has hidden them throughly from my view. Once lush and verdant glens are now dark rumoured forests and crystal clear mountain springs have been buried by landslides and earthquakes. It will takes eyes closer to the ground to rediscover them.

The gold from Livenmark does still not flow as it should; the people rise against my slave raiders and roaming bands of braves forces my overseers to send the gold in heavily armed and expensive caravans. I send south a scourge of horsemen from the Numecrian plains. Let me see the Livenmarkers stand against them. If they will not give me gold, they will give me blood.