View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2007, 05:01 PM

Brigadier General

President_Elect_Shang is on a distinguished road
Default What is the problem with SE5?

I have read a lot of complaints about the game and while I admit there is work to be done I also strongly voice my faith that things will work out and SE5 will become a top notch; if not the top notch 4X game. Till SE6 that is! Anyway what I don't understand is just what the main complaint is here? I hear 20 people give 20 different answers each for a total of 400 answers and many of which are repeats. So I want to get my misunderstanding cleared up once and for all!

Without a lengthy discourse as to the nature of the problem what is the ONE problem you have with SE5? The one and only one that eats you up more than any others?

Please repeat others if you must; however, if you repeat a problem that is your one and only answer so don't give another. What is my goal here you may ask? Well mainly I don't seem to have the problems others are having, although I do have my complaints they are "game breakers" not "game slowers" or "hinderers", or whatever! You know what I mean! Also I would like to clearly see what the problems are so I can tell if they are things modders can work at fixing. Please lets try to keep on topic and not have this devolve into an argument over which game is better or anything like that.