View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2007, 09:17 PM

Private

UncleYee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bug thread

I'd like to reiterate Calmon's report because it seems like a major bug which I cannot find on the shortlist. I myself have experienced situations where, having started with a low dominion strength, my temples remain ineffective even after building enough temples to get my conversion rates up to the 10X modifier. I've also seen reports of this referenced in other threads, so I think it's an issue of long standing. Surely the numbers you get when you click "Temple" would not be detached from your temples' actual effectiveness if this were WAD?

Quote:
calmon said:
Thanks for the 3.04 patch.

Big
Could you please have an eye on the dominions increase chance bug which is reported priviously here.

I tested with 3.04 and modded a map with 45 temples and starting dominion of 1 and without connection to enemy dominions.

So i should have 45 Temple increase chances with 100% success (no spread besites the home province because its the very first turn)

But i only get very few additional candles every turn (between 5-6 in average) which shows that the chance of dominions increase is still 10% (from starting dominion 1).

This is a very serious bug and should be fixed as soon as possible.