View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2007, 02:40 PM

Private

Malthus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mana Burn: Accelerated EA [ OPEN ]

Wow - thanks to everyone for a great game.

This was a fascinating chance for me to try out blood magic by being hardwired into a vicious blood strategy. My big disappointment was that there was very little feedback on the success (or failure) of many of the blood magic spells.

Now that the game is over, I'd like to ask for feedback on some of the spells. No one was a fan of Astral Corruption, but it didn't seem to be as much of a threat as I expected. Instead of everyone rushing to crush Neifelheim, everyone got around to attacking when they finished everything else they were doing. So, how bad was Astral Corruption, what did it do, and was it really more than an annoyance?

Did anyone even care about Illwinter? Other than some minor province attacks, was it meaningful?

My biggest question is, did anyone even notice the Horror Seeds? From the spell description, it seems like dozens of your armies should have been crawling with Horrors and Parasitic Horrors. Anyone ever notice anything at all?

I'd appreciate any feedback, as I don't usually mess around much with blood magic at this level.