View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2007, 07:45 PM

Captain

Evilhomer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP Guide to LA Ermor - The Ashen Empire

Great guide velusian, really nice advices. I have a couple of questions for your consideration however.

Quote:
...in smaller games I think it might be safe to do Drain -1, or -3
1. Why drain -1 instead of drain -2? Same research penalty and more points for pretender design.

Quote:
Blood Magic: LA Ermor is one of the few nations than can start a blood economy relatively early
2. Blood magic pretty much require you to have provines at around 5000 or above pop, doesn't the population die to fast to exploit blood magic?. Im guessing you very quickly have to move your blood mages to the front where larger provinces are alive, and since they are walking alot, is the time and research investment a good idea ?

3. How would you counter mass battlefield damage spells with Ermor? Im asking cause i just played a duel LA R'lyeh against LA ermor. I went for the spell sollar brillance with penetration items, and pretty much had a mage casting this spell in every mid or large battle. The player found no counter and i quickly dissolved his armies and won the game. There are of course other alternatives like earth quake and fire storm that can get the job done. To summarize, how do you deal with this type of abuse as LA ermor?