View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Cyber Nation

Because we formed OCS. We are a bit more involved with the game and wanted an alliance of our own that reflects that interest.

We have our own forums, our own flag, help files, allies, and skill sets. We offer players more than just basic level log in and check your nation once a day dogma.

You have the WP but what else do you have? None of your members really take advantage of their resources, hardly any have grown. Look at my nation compared to most members of the WP, we all started around the same time yet I am considerably larger than they. I want to offer people the chance to grow and grow well. Or if they want to just play one as usual then they have the freedom to do so knowing that they have more than one nation watching their backs.

I owe you much CW, you got me into the game and you have built a stable alliance. Now I want to do what you did and build up a new alliance.