View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2008, 12:37 PM

Sergeant

Nikelaos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dominions 3000 (name confirmed!)

KO,in regards to the void terrain i think low population and resources is fair as the word void if i am correct means a large empty space. Magic sites could include void gates (like R'lyehs) where other players may choose to ultimately sacrifice an astral mage (will go insane unlike r'lyehs i believe?) for the chance of summoning some void creatures. Sites giving astral pearls should also be abundant in the void in my opinion with perhaps the small chance of a negative site which causes soldiers to go insane.

hope that has helped, anyway this mod definately has summons if not many right now so gems are to be used, i might make some sprites for the jomon summons actually, we were also toying with the idea of giving all troops a space form which had flying (to emulate Zero Gravity) probably why aezeal asked you about a space terrain (we were using water before, no flying in water). I could say alot more but i could be here all day talking about MY ideas so i'll just wait till a question arises for now.