View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Colonel

Ballbarian will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The election is finally over...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lch View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrocities View Post
To bad this revolution will result in the wrong people exploiting power to pass the fairness doctrine, an anti-first amendment bill, the beginning of the end of the second amendment and by extension the constitution. Our republic was established so that no one man should fear another, and this election has forsaken that fundamental principle. Power absolute corrupts absolutely. Watch and ye shall see the rebirth of bad political ideology and far worse corruption than that of those who have just been fired. Watch now over the next few years as the pundits of the far left goose step our once great nation down the vile one sided road of social fascism. Welcome all to the great American book burning where the piece de resistance at this torching of our rights will be the constitution itself. Thrown into the blaze by none other than the far left liberals who even now as I type this plot to steal away from us what our forefathers died to give us all, freedom. The wolves have decided what is for dinner, and its the conservatives. I hope they all choke on our bones. Bone Appetit.

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	07-minister.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	7203  
Map Forge - Map editor