Thread: Mod Reign of the Vampiri
View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2008, 04:28 AM

Captain

Amos is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reign of the Vampiri

Quote:
Ok, I tested this mod out and on the 3rd turn my capital got attacked by a vampire count independant army with a ton of vampires and thralls. It was enough to wipe out my intial army and everything else I had recruited up to that turn effectively taking me out of the game. That kind of stuff obviously needs to be toned down.
Nothing to do with the mod - except for the new sprites. It's a regular in-game event.

Quote:
Also it doesnt look like any of your vampires are immortal which takes away any excitement I had had for this mod. So I probably will not investigate further unless you change this in the future. You say you fixed the description for Immortality, but I dont see it at all so I dont know what you meant by that.
The idea for the mod was to make more "realistic" vampires. Only the most powerful vampires in literature and movies are actually immortal. I removed immortality and replaced it with very high def and regen.
By "fixing the descriptions" I meant that I removed mentioning of immortality, which I forgot to do before.