View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2009, 11:21 PM

Sergeant

Charles22 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: winSPWW2 V3.5 upgrade NOW AVAILABLE !

Is this something new, because I have been playing SP off and on for ages, and it seesm this is the first time I've seen this, and it's quite an oversight if it was true before this last version. What I'm talking about is getting a unit, any unit, and firing all it can for that turn. What used to always happen, was even if you had all weapons ready for that last shot, only the main weapon would fire, or I assume the top weapon only if the others were turned off. It would do that every blasted time. Now it's firing all the weapons as it would for any of the other chances to fire before the last chance. I guess somebody besides me must had noticed that (forgive me for I haven;t read all this thread yet) and it sure is a relief to see it's fixed now.

For my own sense of the thing, I never thought about complaining that it was a game defect, but just accepted that there was some deliberate reason for that going on and just never seen it explained or even brought up before. Like wow, if this version fixed that and nobody did anything to fix it.

Oh, I just knew I had a question still. I see talk of adjusting aircraft altitude, but how is this done ingame?

Last edited by Charles22; January 1st, 2009 at 11:32 PM..