View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2009, 08:16 AM

BANNED USER

Denis_469 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Questions about soviet artillery and other in game

For DRG:

I not the pedant that the nobility all about that as is correct and with commas to do a writing of a post with game errors. Further, your prejudiced relation and that you not in a condition to read the laid out sources even through transfer Google shows that to you well-known the specified lacks of game, but you prefer not to correct them that spiteful Russian have not obtained the authentic data. In other words prefer to support the western myth about the western weapon as вундерваффе. Reading your posts I it saw many times. I at all do not read википедию because it is the American project on which there is no trustworthy information. And this time has by way of exception addressed only because there have merged the expected data of the tank. The person to which also has merged it is possible to trust. I do not know, how many they there will hold on, while their moderators not "will lead to a kind convenient for the West". About 2А45М I spoke nothing - it is not necessary for me such to attribute. Heavy зениток in game I did not see and only have offered them. Having learnt the answer that they are not present, I did not begin to add them in processed Russian ООБ. Which I will not spread here because to you it can become bad with heart if you see it. About destroyed from 12,7-mm of a machine gun of Abrams is anywhere in a network and under the laid out reference is not only its description, but also a photo. It is clear that it is unpleasant to you, but a life as a rule unpleasant. And many facts do not correspond to someone's expectations. Therefore esteem a source. It will be better. On 305-mm to howitzers - I assumed, what if I have forgotten to insert a link you can find it because this business of 10 seconds if be able to use Google and have a head. Here the reference: http://scucin-avia.narod.ru/dalnij/p...br-history.htm In the documentation on game it is specified that 40 is thermal, and the Fara is a radar. Therefore at least 50 hexes that mean 2,5 km in a reality.

In the form of a result - I have written about game errors simply to learn the relation of developers to a reality. At you it negative also admits only a case when the reality confirms quality of the western weapon. On it also I will finish.

And link (you himself can not find sich total): http://www.rusarmy.com/forum/topic513.html

As 1 Iraq Mi-24 destroy near 38 US vehicles and 1 US helicopter. But YOU need to be reserved to tablets for heart

Last edited by Denis_469; December 4th, 2009 at 08:37 AM..