View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2010, 10:31 AM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Introduce yourself!! :-)

Welcome to the community all.

That said I ought to introduce myself at this point as well. My handle is AreaOfEffect but some of you have called me AoE or Area. My portrait has been the bane of many eyeballs.

I joined the community in March of 2008, but like most others, I was playing for a goodly number of months beforehand. I concluded that single player wasn't giving me the full enjoyment that this game is capable of and started joining in multi-player. I was right.

After several games I started to compose guides to the nations I enjoyed the most. I became very prolific. I was once accused of being in a race against Baalz, but I'm sure no one will match his hard work.

Last January I fell out of touch with everyone here. I was in the midst of setting up a huge multi-player match of one-on-one duals. I also had a very strong position in a late-age game. I left many people hanging and I apologize for that. Your a good community and you deserve an explanation.

Truth is that I moved to a new city, was thrust into a new financial situation, lacked connection to the internet, and my life became busy. Its not a good explanation, but its all I can offer.

I may not have energy to try and set up a game like that again on the scale I imagined. I do however want to play again in a casual manner. I hope there are no hard feelings.

My name is Andrew and I live in the great state of New York in the United States. I like strawberry-short cake and pickles.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations