View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Request for more cooperation in order to improve the game

Great post, man. This clearly shows Shrapnel's responses to customer support tickets. I've received similar answers to my last support tickets. I know this will cause the thread to be closed down, but I wanna share one here:

Quote:
Status Answered
Added by Annette Brooks
Added 8.8.11 4:36 PM
Viewed by user 8.9.11 6:07 AM
Mr. spillblood (name changed),

I would be most appreciative if you would refrain from opening more tickets. There are still six of the ten remaining open and awaiting our attention. Please understand that we are an extremely small company. If you must add to what you have already written, please choose one ticket and add to that, but please do not feel you must repeat anything you have already written. It is going to take us hours to read the thousands of words you've sent in your tickets as we need to determine what are truly bugs and what are simply features of the game you don't like.

If there are recurring bugs remaining after the patches that are keeping our customer base from being able to play the game, we will certainly consult with Malfador Machinations, but it is highly unlikely that the game will be re-designed to suit individual tastes. Again, I have yet to sort through what are bugs and what are feature requests, and I'm speaking from my opinion prior to having read everything you have asked us to read. I appreciate your desire to love the game, but, please, sir, stop the bombardment. Spamming the game's designer, our forums and our customer support system is not only counter-productive but against the rules you agreed to abide by when you registered at our forums.

Thank you,
Annette Brooks

I've talked about this one here before. Seems to me that they are simply annoyed by my support tickets and are not really paying attention to them anymore. Thank you for filing one in, MikeT. Would be great if more people would follow your example, so that Shrapnel finally recognize something must be done.
Man, I don't think I'm spamming the forums in ill will against Shrapnel. I'm trying to finally get them to give the game the support it needs.

One thing I have to add: If this game would be appreciated/ have a community, there would be strategy discussions, mods and general praise for the game here. I don't see that in this forum! There is almost no discussion here except some customers criticizing the bad quality of the game. Don't Shrapnel understand that?

Last edited by spillblood; August 30th, 2011 at 03:15 PM..