Thread: Fatigue 100- ?
View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2011, 05:00 PM

Private

Starbelly Geek is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fatigue 100- ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBrave View Post
I know you pass out at 100 fatigue (or is that start getting criticals, and 200 for pass out...?).
100 or more fatigue is inaction. 200 or more is "extra applied against your hit points." Increase critical chance starts pretty much immediately, but isn't significant until fatigue gets over about 25.

Quote:
(Purely as an example, I happen to be looking at "Wind Guide" or "Thunder Ward".)

Do mages cast spells which cost them 100?
Only if the enemy meets the AI's standard for "tough enough to merit that." It's best to hedge if you really want that spell to go off, perhaps by providing an extra appropriate gem to boost the caster's effective level and drop the fatigue cost.

Quote:
Does it have to be the first spell they cast (so thay start from 0)?
It can't hurt, but that brings into effect other AI standards for what they like to cast at various points in the battle. Certainly casting it before the enemy is within range of attack spells that the AI might like more is a good idea.

Quote:
What exactly does the minus character in the "100-" tell me?
I'm not sure, but I speculate that it means "this can be reduced by having a higher level in the appropriate magic path(s) than the minimum required."
The Following User Says Thank You to Starbelly Geek For This Useful Post: