View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2012, 02:11 PM

Captain

Immaculate is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Immaculate-002: Late Age for Noobs (now in the mid-game)

I got this:

"Hi. On trying to host Immaculate002LateAgeNoobs just now, Dominions crashed. This is not a LlamaServer issue, but rather Dominions itself crashed with a "Nagot gick fel" error.

These errors are normally caused by a (generally inexplicable) problem with one of the players' 2h files. Therefore the LlamaServer moved all your 2h files away before hosting again. This is why you will receive a new turn file in which you've staled.

There are two options from here. Either you can treat the stale turn as a random event and carry on with the game, or you can roll back the turn and try to host again. If you try the latter your game admin will have to do the rollback via the admin options on the LlamaServer website, and you will all have to do your turns again. Note that in this case it is _really important_ that you actually do redo your turn, rather than just sending in the same one again (which people sometimes seem to do because they don't believe me). If you just send in the same file, hosting will simply fail again.

I hope you manage to get the game back on course, whichever option you go for."

There will be no roll-back. There are as many problems with roll-backs as there are with anything else and i don't want to have to manage those too. Sorry- everyone... we all get a stale. Enjoy your extra turn of income/disease/whatever else.