View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2012, 09:33 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Awestruck. New Late Age game. (Recruiting)

So there's 14 of us now, so I guess we're set to start. To give everyone plenty of time to figure out the new mods and finalise settings & map I propose we set the start for next weekend for now. (And if someone else signs up in the meantime we can still accomodate them.)

As for the exact settings, since no one commented on them yet I guess we take everything standard as proposed in the OP. With this combination of newer players and veterans I say we keep graphs on too, even though my personal preference is to play without graphs. Last question for me remains: Do we use the standard LA site frequency (35) or do we want a bit more to try out the fun AE changes? Most votes have it, if no one reacs I'll leave it at 35.

Anyone Have a good map in mind? I'd say anywhere between 180 and 220 provinces, with not too much water since R'lyeh doesn't play. Cradle of Dominion is an option, long time since I used that one, but I'm open to other suggestions. Riverlands possibly, allthough that one's is slightly larger.