View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2013, 04:06 AM

Major

Fantomen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why do you play dominions?

The claim was:

Quote:
A couple of particular attitude groups bled off and formed their own forums swearing that this one would die off. Sometimes they come back to tell us again, tell everyone to come to their forum, how much better theirs is, and generally seeming to make an effort to make this one die off.
Does the gaming den qualify for that description? And was it the intended reference?

I understand there is various smaller groups playing on other forums, that's not the issue at all. It's irrelevant because I'm not questioning the existence of Dom3 activity on other forums. It's the claim that they are coming here to advertise and try to make this forum die in favor of their own that i'm questioning, since that is insulting if it's not true, and hardly seems to be the case.

Since Gandalf says he didn't mean dom3mods in the above quote, but that he instead is referring to the "dozen or so" other forums with dom3 activity, I suppose that means the above description fits all these forums. I wonder if they are aware of his opinion about them?

Last edited by Fantomen; February 25th, 2013 at 04:34 AM..