View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2015, 09:31 AM

Private

Chris Steadman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reports of bugs or possible bugs.

I'm playing v1.1, well into my current game - 350+K turns.

1. I too have seen planets in Whitespace, a couple of times, but had thought that they were intended. I have access to Whitespace as I have an artifact that "Allows travel through black holes".

Apologies if either of the following have been reported previously.

2. With several hundred crafting parts of each type, I often spend time crafting in order to improve the technology that I am using. I do so with the Cargo Hold selected (and usually empty at the start). As I craft items I watch them fill the bottom right display and often I do enough that they fill the space. Problem is that it will not let me scroll to the second page of them. Only way that I can get to see those is by salvaging or selling items on the first 'screen'; which leads me onto my next report.

3. Pawn Shop selling display. If I have a lot of items that I could potentially sell, running to more than one 'screen', if I click on an item at the top of the list in order to sell it, up pops the dialogue asking me if I really want to sell the first of my artifacts, which is not currently displayed as it is on the second+ 'screen' of items. I click 'no' and the item that I did want to sell is pawned and I get the cash. So no harm, but thought it worth mentioning.

Hope this is of help.

ATB

Chris

Last edited by Chris Steadman; April 29th, 2015 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: Grammar