View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2016, 11:51 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,499 Times in 2,715 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WinSPMBT version 10.0 Upgrade patch

OK this is very , very puzzling

I can see manual.htm in the MBT patch files......those are the files the installer is built from.

I can open that and see the NLOS write up at the end of the Extended features section

I can see this in my working copy of the game as well and both are timestamped 05/04/2016

But in the copy of the game that I extracted the patch to test there is the ....

New Extended Game (CD) only features 2016

.......section and that explains how scenhack sort facitlty works but the section about NLOS is missing...... but it CAN'T be missing ( but it is...... ) because I can find manual.htm in the patch folder in the correct place with the correct time stamp and when I open it the NLOS info is there.......but it isn't there when I check the patch extraction version of the game..

Maybe in the morning the reason will be obvious but right now it's eluding me how anything like this is possible beyond a rip in the space-time continuum. I can see the correct file in the patch files AND in the version of the game that tested the patch......but when I run the game guide it's not showing up
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NLOS.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	14202