View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2023, 05:02 AM

First Lieutenant

Ts4EVER is on a distinguished road
Default Question about possible changes to campaign system

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a possibility of updating the campaign system, maybe for the 2024 patch. Two things stand out to me:
1. I have received feedback regarding my 29th Infantry campaign that casualties that went unreplenished counted "double" in the next scenario, as if the AI destroyed the units again. Assuming this is the case: Would it be possible to change that?
2. It would be cool if the campaign designer had the option of "splitting" a fixed core force.
Some examples of how this could be utilized:
- You start a defensive scenario with only one platoon of your core company of the map, the rest arrive later as delayed reinforcements (so far only possible with aux troops) in order to save the day.
- You have a campaign where the player's core force consists of two different units, for example one paratrooper unit and one infantry unit. Depending on the success of the paratroopers, the next scenario, where you play as the infantry, is switched to a harder or easier variant. Maybe they managed to take out an artillery battery and the enemy has less offmap artillery to work with in the next scenario.

Would that be technically possible?