Thread: Apache stats
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2023, 03:47 PM

Private

dTerm is on a distinguished road
Question Apache stats

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get my feet wet with winSPMBT. I previously have played only the WW2 game.

So I started testing some different tanks/AFVs and also helicopters.

Now I am wondering why the Hellfire missles of an Apache helo have only 5400m range. From what I remembered and saw in other games they all have a total range of ca. 8km.
The TI range of the Apaches is 40/60 in the different variants. Here I don't know, whether that's correctly reflecting reality, so I stick with it.

Are the missle ranges shortened for balancing reasons, or because of effective use statistics?
That's no complaint, I am just curious...

Another more technical question is, whether the status messages in the info field (the red/yellow part above the main map) can somehow by logged into a text file.
I know one can review the other players turn with the 'V' key, but thats a bit tedious, if you have dozends of units in the game.
The great warcab tool is great here for tracking unit progress for every turn. But I would like to track the incoming fire each turn, as well as the hit probabillities for my units, so I can learn, which manouver or tactics proves more effectiv.

Any ideas?