View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2024, 07:35 AM

First Lieutenant

Ts4EVER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: [WIP] Campaign - 29th Infantry redux

I am finally done with the campaign!

I added two more scenarios in April 1945. Somewhat counterintuitively, these final scenarios are noticeably less difficult than the earlier ones, since you face mostly remnants, Volkssturm and in one instance, the guards of a women slave worker camp.

The link is here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Apjf_o7IsiaVhdU_...VwOiA?e=vQ25oX

This campaign can replace the older one in slot 13, since it is, in my view, strictly superior to the older version.
The balance was adjusted, every single map has been replaced with a satellite based one and I think I don't promise too much when I say that this might be the most historically accurate campaign in WinSPWW2. In some cases I used German divisional documents from the Bundesarchiv to even simulate the enemy's small arms loadout (within the confines of the game, of course).

Still, I would be VERY grateful if somebody could actually play through the whole thing for testing purposes. I am pretty sure I nailed the difficulty better than in the old one, but still, there is only so much I can test it, knowing where everything is beforehand.

I will also make replacements for the old standalone scenarios, as well as a pack of battle maps, but this will probably happen next weekend.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ts4EVER For This Useful Post: