Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,499 Times in 2,715 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Some little odd things

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christocipher View Post
Also something funny I noticed that open gun emplacements often start out turn after turn through a game with suppression while all the other units are just fine cant work out why.
Hope everyone had a happy christmas.

I have dealt with most of those, the ones that needed dealing with but this last one requires more info from you

Do you have a save game showing this?

Which "open gun emplacement" exactly have you seen do this ? Was there one particular nation?

I do not know if this is a "fortification" class or........??? Were these units under fire or no??

So I need a save game if possible or just more info on the unit type and class and an example from MOBhack with unit number would be helpful because you are the only one to have reported something like this and given the number of years the game has been in service this is a little odd so I need more info that you gave to test

I took a stab in the dark and it looks like I can recreate this using German Unit 411 ( 8.8cm Gun Empl ) but more info would be helpful. If you can remember if this is something you noticed long ago or just recently that would be helpful too

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle..