View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2024, 08:23 PM

Private

Christocipher is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Some little odd things

Wow thanks for taking the time to look at these things I know they are only little and you are busy.

I will give you web sites sorry I was vague with just the name. I am embarrassed I will try to research better it was this sight

https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/n.../sdkfz-250.php that says 250 first used in France.

I looked a lot more and also found this. Yes you are right there were some preproduction models they are called Sd.Kfz. 250 0-Series then there is the mass produced model which is called the Sd.Kfz. 250 Auf A or Auf B. Mass produced models Auf A and Auf B began Production in June 41 with 39, then 53 in July and 46 in August and 53 in September and about the same for the rest of the 1941 months. Maybe they got mostly held in the factories but some did appear in Russia and Africa. it says that anyway here.
https://gallery.kitmaker.net/data/22205/Image85.jpg
It looks like 15 0-Series got built Some might have got to france as they might be built before the Auf As and Auf Bs.
In this thread someone says a small number got built in 1940 thats probably the 0-Series.
https://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=136557

Somehow I have in my head that the 0-Series went to Africa with Rommel, but I cant find anything about that.

Um thats what I thought looked funny the emplacements can start off with some suppression and it returns when you get rid of it the next turn. It is with the German and Italian gun emplacements so far and seems to be for any gun emplacement that is just a pit with the gun dropped in so Im pretty sure it happened with the 105 german dug in gun as well. Yes it happens before they are shot at and before they can see any enemy which is why i thought it looked wrong because all the other units are just fine. I dont know if its fortification class but you can only buy them if you are a defender. I will try to understand mobhack. I have seen it happen a few times since i started playing. I put them in place myself and they were in range of there boss unit, some sometimes were attached to somebody else. I had another problem as well but with bunkers I put a AT gun behind a MG bunker to protect it from tanks but the mg bunker made smoke that blocked the AT guns view. Would it be maybe possible to have mg bunkers not make smoke?

Also I found a funny formation its ANZAC formation 297 I think called independant company I bought it as the support units in a campaign and for all the people in it the numbers go from 0 to about 28 instead of reseting to 1 after the alphabet letter changes. But if OI just buy it in a battle then the numbers reset for each different alphabet letter like they are meant to.
I dont sorry have any save games these games are from when I first started playing and are finished.