Old April 28th, 2024, 04:31 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,527 Times in 2,728 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2024 Game Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by iln82 View Post

BTW the way I did play a short 10 battle campaign versus Thailand (as France) &
I was attacked by those good looking airplanes...

I'm glad to hear somebody used it

Quote:
Originally Posted by iln82 View Post

Maybe if you created in a future update some appropriate airplane icons and added them as units in the Green & Blue OOB (as done for Croatian & Swiss air)?
Think a snowballs chance in Hades

Attached is my master Aircraft Roundel file and you will find roundels for Bolivia and Paraguay

Have fun........keep in mind this is my personal rough copy and was never intended to be used by anyone but me and it contains experimental images that have evolved over many years so WYSIWYG for Paraguay use France. Red outside blue center white middle so the Potez 25 that is already in the French OOB could be used for Paraguay. Bolivia is red yellow green from outside to center. Easy peasy

https://www.amazon.com/Aircraft-Chac...age%20aviation.

Quote:
More than 150 never before published illustrations, complimented by an exhaustively researched text, document the little-known air war between Bolivia and Paraguay during the late 1920s and early 1930s. Full details of such aircraft as Fiat C.R. 20s, Curtiss Hawk IIs, Curtiss Ospreys, Potez 25s and all other types employed by both combatants, including acquisition, operations, and markings make this a must for historians, modelers, and anyone interested in golden-age aviation.
You will find most of those aircraft are already in the game except to my great surprise a Fiat Cr.20 so here's the whole set--just copy and paste the image
Attached Images
File Type: bmp National Roundels 2019.bmp (62.6 KB, 66 views)

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle..

Last edited by DRG; April 29th, 2024 at 04:29 PM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: