View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2003, 01:29 AM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lurk Report HERE

The Mini-Lurk-Report

Gooooooood Morrrrrrrning, all you lurkers. Well yet another week has gone by and it's time for my mini-babble post...

Ok, let's get the self serving part out of the way,.. my Avatar Thread is still in motion and I'm still posting 8 new avatars a day. Drop by and take a look, it's fun, free and sometimes I get interesting requests..

Drumroll please... The Name Changing Thread Has passed the Babalon 5 Thread (for # of Posts) I wonder who they will try to pass next, or if they have achieved the #1 spot for largest thread.

Gt and the gang in the Bar Trek Thread are still having lots of fun and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if some of you lurkers dropped in and made a few Posts.

Thanks to Tesco, Wednesday nights on the #se4 channel at Gamesnet IRC are really starting to pick up. FYI next wednesday "your's truly" will be the 'Guest Speakers'. If you can't make it there next wednesday, or if you just want to get a head start, Tesco has created a new thread where you can ask me questions in advance,.. Just Go Here

This guy named Clark is still writing chapter after chapter of a great story, drop by the The Trillian Empire thread and read the adventure. Clark is evidently a very good writer, but I have just one question,.. why doesn't he have an Avatar?

Well, that's it for this weeks Mini-Lurk-Report. I hope you like it.

Have a Great Weekend, and Cheers!

[ June 27, 2003, 12:31: Message edited by: David E. Gervais ]