View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2005, 12:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

Andrew Lonon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection / Display / Camera Controls

PDF:

Thanks for posting that -

Screenshot:
That screen is definitely odd and should not be happening. I’ll look into the settings that prevent the system from doing that, but for now – you may want to try:

Return the screen to a window with the “Restore Window” button in the upper right hand corner.
Use the Salvo ‘Expanded’ or ‘Full Screen’ setting to increase the resolution of the display.

Minimize:
Iv had a little trouble with some of the compile settings and the ‘minimize’ command seems to require a mode that would not allow the current resolution settings to work. The results – as you have seen – can sometimes be odd and unpredictable. However – I will go another couple of rounds with the beast and see if I can find a way to get all the features working.

Navigation:
The current system for closing the 'settings menu' is by clicking outside any of the settings buttons. I guess I should put a ‘Exit settings' button just to make things clearer. <Just lazy I guess – I’ll get on it.> Then – you can return to the main menu by clicking on the top left (right beside your flag) button of the six buttons between the flag and the mermaid.

-------ALSO----------
Sorry for the recent neglect – Iv got two factors running interference on my development and specially my internet time. The first is a house guest sleeping in the old internet room, and the other is a family obligation/vacation. However, things (both) should clear up in next few days and I can get back to cranking on Salvo and these forums.

"There is nothing- absolutely nothing- half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Ratty