View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2006, 06:39 PM

Private

Patu is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Delay in full screen mode

Quote:
Mobhack said:
Have you adjusted the settings on the Misc tab pof the GameOptions programme to set your machine up to your preferences, as described in the "tuning your machine" section pf the manual?. Note that you may need different settings for full screen and windowed mode.

Yes, I have tried adjusting these settings with both MBT and WW2. It didn't help.

The problem is not with unit movement but checking unit information by right clicking on unit or opening "Unit info" window from the menu. In windowed mode both of these windows open up immediately, in full screen mode it takes 3 seconds to load.

Another problem is selecting units with mouse. Everything works nice as long as you go slow. But, for example in deployment phase, when you want to load lots of infantry to their halftracks, you need to go slow. I can't just keep on clicking units and L-button the way I used with SP1, SP2 and SP:WAW. I have to wait after every click for the game to keep in pace with me. It is very annoying.

Even more annoying this "lag" is while playing. I select an unit and click on map to tell the unit to "go there". The unit doesn't end up where I wanted it to be but to the location my mouse pointer was ½ second after I clicked.

I am ready to give you any extra information you may need to track this down. And sorry about my bad English