View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Bullock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Payback - Vet & intermediate - EA - Running

The exploit is in your head ... i'm not a jerk !

I have gathered all my troops to attack your army, i didn't try to split yours. Actually i don't even understand why a part of your army didn't move ! the few drakes who blocked a part of your troops came from the neighboring prov, if you were moving to your fort i really don't understand why it has blocked a part of your army. The weird position of the mage at the front row (who was supposed to be defended if in the full army) can be considered as a clue that i haven't done that on purpose.

Anyway you can believe me or not on this matter, but i'm getting tired of your false accusation at the end of all games where we have fought each other.

You are again referring to some past games where i've been more than fair evey time... i've made my point on each of those accusation already, so i won't start again.

I have always fulfilled our nap/trade, and to be honest, i consider that i never attacked you from behind in any game... so if you are stubborn enough to still bring some old grief against me, please give an exemple with it, so i know what we are talking about.