View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2008, 12:12 AM

Lieutenant General

JimMorrison is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT-favorite movie lines

Quote:
Calahan said:
"It won't make any difference" - said to Ripley by Newt in 'Aliens', in reference to the marines being there to help fight the aliens.

Can be applied to many areas of Dominions, but possibly best used to describe all proposed methods of trying to beat LA Ermor once they've got a dominant position established.

--------------------

Gandalf P, "What did you do Ray?" is definately the best GB quote :-) And can be applied to any mage in Dominions who decides to cast a random spell of his own choosing rather than the one you told him to. I know all my mages tend to be called 'Ray' because of this :-)
Oh oh! "They mostly come at night..... mostly."

And I have to say, my favorite from Ghostbusters would be, "I'm a bit fuzzy on the whole good/bad thing."

And Omni, you got me, I did not see that as -stranger-. I think because because of how you said "originally an Aeon Flux quote", it just hit me square between the eyes. And I know Aeon Flux, I used to watch it on MTV when it was still just shorts, that often had no dialog, or perceptible plot even, but we still loved it.

Also, the bonus quote, 5 points to whoever gets it-

"They sucked his brains out."

Obviously refers to Illithids..... or does it?!