Thread: AAR Tank Tracks to Pusan
View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2022, 08:29 AM

Second Lieutenant

SaS TrooP is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tank Tracks to Pusan

What were the ROK losses for comparison?
For this reason in my scenarios I put a great care for setting reaction turn to 98 for the defender, which will prevent them from moving into suicidal counterattack after roughly 7 VHs are taken. I keep designated units for that role, even if counterattack is launched, some units still hold the line and can make a difference. Often player is disorganized after a wild chase agaisnt broken counterattacking units... and he gets clapped by still ready and rigid second line :P

As for timed objectives... I neved used those in my scenarios so far. I guess they could be a good choice to increase pressure tho. I am personally great enemy of scenarios that provide you impossibly short time to launch an ADEQUATE attack against enemy positions and time limit ends scenario prematurely even though attack develops correctly. I sadly find out that C. B. Blackards scenarios are like that and I often avoid these for that very reason.
In timed objectives you at least get the penalty for being slow, but if you trade it for superior firepower deployment and losses limitations you can even up this one. What was the final value of those four remaining objectives at the end?
The Following User Says Thank You to SaS TrooP For This Useful Post: