View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2023, 12:31 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Ukraine OOB New and Old Toys

Posted last week in MBT Thread about Germany sending 4 mine clearing tanks. MBT Thread for that.

Also last week posted article that UK goal is to train 20,000 Ukrainian soldiers this year. As you might remember I subscribe to the Australian MOD "ARMY NEWS" this week's edition reported their top performing unit (Based on Army wide yearly competition.) is sending a large contingent to assist in that training process which should be on the ground now. Canada already has a unit there for the same.

I use ARMY NEWS to track equipment issues as they report on then regularly so that in mind BOXER LANCER is still in IOC which it accomplished in OCT. 2022. Was a big help with M1A1 ABRAMS leading up to arrival etc. Paper was recommended to me when I made successful contact MOD as you might remember (Posted the emails as well I believe, still have them if needed.) to also answer "someone's" question concerning Vietnam era tank T0&E.

MOD was very helpful UNLIKE the French MOD!?!

EDIT: German Mine clearing engineering tank posted on JAN 15 Post #1467 MBT Thread. Going for my walk now.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; February 1st, 2023 at 12:40 PM..