View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2021, 04:21 AM

Private

Arielchyld is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: winSPMBT version 10.0 - 15.0 Consolidation patch (2021)

Pretty much I have been enjoying just playing it I haven't delved into creating anything yet. I was very busy with other projects. Creating is not always as fun as playing. I feel the learning curve on this game has to be respected. I am still learning. That is why I like it so much. I also like how much content it has. Nothing can match it, You really don't need to create to enjoy this masterpiece you guys have put together. It might be fun to create only because I love games like this. I am intimated by computer programing etc. My first big step that way was with tabletop simulator where I create board games. This game is a lot better then most war games I have been exposed to. Not all of them but like 98%. This is gold. I just want to have fun with this. I don't think something this cool could be created by just one person. I like this as a hobbie to be honest or to as my dad would say Know your self. I can be a bone head, I don't think I'm that stupid but I make up for it by trying hard and I just really enjoy games like this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arielchyld For This Useful Post: