View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2009, 08:46 PM

Private

Von_Altair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is going on?

Well I've tryed to play multiplayer game with TCP/IP 7 times. Every single game crashed at some point. Not to mention those exploits we finded out. They are kinda gamebreaking when you know about it. I've talked with several WPP owners and haven't find anyone who has been able to play TCP/IP game fully without crash or some other problems. Thats kinda strange after 5 months of release...Thats why I am angry here. The game is fine and it has great idea in it WHEN it works and those problems are fixed. PBEM add will be awesome as well.

About blue screen problem, ive tested the game with my brand new laptop computer and it had the same blue screen problem... both my computers have newest drivers and patches. I don't think that customer should accept this kind of behavior and be forced to min/max:ing the game. This should be fixed really.

You misunderstanded me S.R Krol. I don't care about folks chat in forums. What I am missing, is some information about incoming patch and WHEN it might come. I know it is not an easy task to tell something like that, but "somewhere at May" is always better than no information at all. Thank you for telling about those fixes and new additions. I belive, people needs more this kind of information and more often. Easy and cheap way to show out that the game is supported and taken care of.