View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2004, 08:39 AM

Corporal

Saarud is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Flowers for the grave of MoM.

Wow you guys are talking about many of my absolute favorite games since the early 90īs.

Dom2 is the best game... PERIOD.

Mom I haven't actually played in a decade or so because my disc mysteriously disappeared. But beside the exploring I remember all the different races and how they differed from eachother they were as being the most interested part of the game for me.

EFS was great using loads of house rules not to exploit any of the many bugs. But I have to agree that it is one of the best PBeM games that I have ever played. If the turns would have been simoultaneus somehow it would probably be the best.

Chaos Overlords is still on my top 5 list of favorite games. This is another excellent MP game and I've had so much fun playing this against my friends. Usually we could finish a game in one session though by the end we were all rather drunk.

Another great game not mentioned yet is Sword of Aragon. This game has it all, well almost the replaybility is not the best since the story is the same every time. Also SoA is only SP no MP. But considering the age of the game I still value this game amongst the best.