Thread: Mod Warhammer MA: Empire
View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2007, 08:35 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Warhammer MA: Empire

Jade Wizards should also probably have forest survival.

About Witch-Hunter:

I think they shouldn't be spies, scouts, perhaps. Spies are coolheaded folk who don't attract attetion to themeselves. Witch Hunter preaching with foam-coming-out-of-the-mouth and burning womenfolk attracts attention. Besides if they're spies they might have a bit too much going on. Summon, patrol, spying, preaching? He'd just cost too much gold to do any of those things because of his diversity. Even if he's a mere scout he still has the stealthy inquistor combo going on.

If you want a spy unit, how about agitator? I got a inspiration to write a improptu description:

"In the busy life of well populated Empire cities, many charismatic characters earn their living by making loud speeches against/for political issues (depending on which side pays them more). Many of them end up shouting speeches that are wiewed to anti-nobility and thereby, heretical. They are captured and put to the rope. Sometimes, an especially charismatic invidual might be saved form the rope, if he starts saying the right things about the Holy Empire.."

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.