View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2019, 09:14 AM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Infantry class differences, MG fire modes while delaying

I wanted to ask you something, please. So it is because sometimes I lose track of the many, many German units. After a battle I repair my units with the given victory points and then I try to upgrade them as well.

Because most of the time, I have no idea of the respective advantages of the different weapons, it ultimately comes down to the fact that I choose the most expensive unit, rather than the one that maybe better fits my playing style. And I thought to myself, it might be a good idea, to slim down the German oob a bit?

You know, for you grognards it's definitely nice to have all those little details. The Panzer III in Ausf. E with and without rubber tracks or headrest, another MG but somehow makes no big difference for me. It's a bit like going to a hairdresser and the guy pours 3 different conditioners on my hair first, instead of washing and cutting them. Please do not get me wrong, I think it's really great that we have all these possibilities in play and the huge selection of different weapons and units. Just for me alone it is very overwhelming. Yet.

Anyway, I noticed that when I look at units with Mobhack, some of them are underlined. There stands for example FJg group, instead of FJg group. And I was wondering what that means?