Quote:
East Walkers*
Date: May, 1989*
Battle Location: Wodzislaw, Silesia, Poland*
Battle Type: Polish delay vs. USA advance*
Game Length: 40 turns
Difficulty: Hard
DESCRIPTION: WWIII has begun in Europe.
Following NATO counter-attack, US Army launches swift blitzkrieg style assault in order to cut Czechoslovakia and enter Silesia, polish most important industrial area.
To do this, NATO must break through so called Moravian Gate, a depression between Sudetes and Carpathian Mountains through city of Wodzislaw with 50000 inhabitants at the time.
City is defended by remnants of 25th Mechanized Division from Opole (Opplen), which suffered heavy combat losses. Also, polish forces lack of strength as their main fighting vehicle is SCOT, incomparable with Bradleys. American forces approaching Wodzislaw consist of mechanized brigade, with overwhelming artillery and air support.
Your task is to defend Wodzislaw at all costs. Reinforcements from Gliwice (reserve tank battalion) and Krakow (mechanized battalion) are on their way. Deployment of these units will start at turn 12.
NOTES: If playing against the AI, player should take Poland side.*
Source: Hypothetical Scenario
Design by Marcin "SaS TrooP" Kaluza. Mission takes place in my city**

Wodzisław is optically enlarged to provide more space. In reality, there are much more buildings and streets, but city shape is somehow... a bow, which is filled with rather rural area.
25th mechanized division regiment was accurately reconstituted in exception of command company, communications company etc. Generally, battle element is realistic, with some real names as col. Kuriata. Unrealistic are Gliwice reserve tank battalion tanks, as it consisted mainly from T-55Us. The were changed to T-55 Meridas, as scenario is hard enough that way :P
I hope you enjoy it, even if its long and demanding. Rather for hardcore simulation fans.

Scenario is now on slot 260, naturally can be changed freely.
Great scenario!, i really enjoyed it, quite a challenge to stop the US advance, took me 40 turns, ended with a marginal victory. Thanks for uploading.