Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2020, 02:28 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,238 Times in 926 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

First off this is the second time on the site in the last hour or so that I haven't been redirected concerning updating my Flash Player.

Thank You Don and Shrapnel Games team!!

From this Thread on Page 94 Post #940 and as recently submitted in the 2018/2019 Patch Post Campaign Part 2, It looks like my "best guess" for FOC of the T-90M START, should be real close to RL based on the below ref. taken from Russian Sources in the MOD.

I was surprised though to see there're only talking about 15 tanks for this year. I had believed they would field at least somewhere around 50 this year.

The T-14, as I report is still on track for OPEVAL testing to begin by Summer of this year. They are hoping for FOC by end of 2021. And I have a bridge to sell you as well!?!

You will note in the last para, they left themselves a handful of "outs" why it might be delayed further. If we're at now about 4 years into OPEVALING the M1A2 SEP V3 (I know M something something.), well you know where I'm heading with this for the T-14.
https://www.armyrecognition.com/febr...ed_forces.html

We're done with the "Reindeer Games" (And did very well!), that we're taking a few days off for some Spring Training B-BALL!!!

So in the meantime, I hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND!!

And for Don, I'll have the last of MBT's submitted in Part 3 by Tuesday night next.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: