Thread: Germany 46-49
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:50 PM

Corporal

Richard_H is on a distinguished road
Default Germany 46-49

I'm moving this away from RecruitMonty's thread, if only because I don't want to steal his thunder, but here we go. Attached please find a modification of oob35 (Denmark) which covers a what-if Germany 1/46 - 12/49.

"This mod contains highly altered or additional files that may or will cause interference with the master game files and it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that this mod be installed and played ONLY in a separate copy of the game and NOT run from the master game"

There are no AI picklists, this oob is intended for human consumption only. It will certainly not be compatible with any scenarios involving oob35, and it has not yet been fully play-tested. However, all the toys lie within SPMBT parameters, so they should work OK.

All errors are mine, please let me know if you find any bugs, anomalies or whatever.

I almost forgot - the relevant .shp, .dat and .lbm files will need to be overwritten in your new install, otherwise you'll end up with some very strange icons, and a bunch of Danes handling your units!

Enjoy!
Richard H
Attached Files
File Type: zip Germany Mod.zip (2.00 MB, 341 views)

Last edited by Richard_H; February 22nd, 2013 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Error
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard_H For This Useful Post: