View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2011, 04:09 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: No Diplo EA Game - No Wankers Allowed 10/18 left

@ All

I think I've had replies and votes from everyone now, and the game picture and opinions is clear enough for me to be able to declare Abysia the winner.

Just about everyone voted to concede, and nobody voted against conceding to Abysia (an abstain was the closest), nor gave a strong impression of a desire to continue the game. Two players said they were happy to concede, but were also happy to fight on if the game continued (but that's still a concession at the end of the day).

So I hereby declare Abysia the winner, and with it, congratulations to Baalz as the Abysia player.

Here is the full player / nation list.

1. Mictlan - Executor
2. Kailasa - Saros
3. C'tis - Hylobius
4. Fomoria - Originally zultor. (Cthulhudreams took over turn 50, and Amhazair took over from him turn 67.)
5. Helheim - rotarr
6. TNN - Ragnoff
7. Niefelheim - Ghoul
8. Sauro - Grudgebringer (Maerlande played the last turn or two)
9. Arco - Herode
10. Atlantis - Marmaduke
11. TC - Originally Fantomen. (don_pablo took over ~ turn 35)
12. Ulm - Drog the Destroyer
13. Hinnom - Happyfungi
14. Pangaea - Isokron
15. R'yleh - Ossa
16. Ermor - Aethyr
17. Yomi - Originally Zeldor. (Mockingbird took over turn 50)
18. Abysia - Baalz

My thanks goes to the players, and in particular the invaluable subs who helped keep the game running.

Not sure there's much else needed from me here, plus a bit short on time right now to babble. If anyone wants to keep the game alive for any reason then please let me know. I have extended the current turn another 96 hours so that nobody gets any more turns or reminders, and I will take the game down on Monday if nobody wants to keep it going.
The Following User Says Thank You to Calahan For This Useful Post: