View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2011, 01:35 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: No Diplo EA Game - No Wankers Allowed - Game Over, Baalz/Abysia Wins

Not too much post-game chatter for this one it seems. I don't really have very much too add since I joined about a dozen turns ago into a really poor Fomoria position. I found the grand total of 1! hammer, barely any boosters or thug/SC gear for my kings and a horribly incompletely site-searched territory, even in national paths. (income in earth and nature was a grand total of 2 each. )

After building up the best I could and establishing that Abysia looked like running away with the game with on opposition (for which I had to buy scouts first, since that's apparently an optional luxury too...) I decided to try and go all out to attack Abysia, hoping to take enough provinces to tempt the other nations into joining my attack. After which I somehow managed to send in an incomplete turn and only some conventional forces on the borders went through with their attack while the Kings remained ensconced in their cozy castles. The next - and last - turn showed that those incompletely geared Kings I had assembled only had a roughly even chance to actually defeat the massive PD Abysia had built, so probably wouldn't have mattered much anyway though.

I'd say: Good Game, Baalz, although I can only assume that to be true since I really only witnessed the result and not the journey itself.