View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:20 PM

Major

Fantomen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why do you play dominions?

The last post wasn't directed at you at all, I responded to Gandalf. And in doing so I also discussed the subject of different playstyles in general terms. That is supposed to be the actual subject of the thread right?

"Go back to invision"??? I came here years ago, and I'm not leaving because of some imaginary disagreement.

What is this bs about a "fearless leader" blah di blah, who is that supposed to be? Sombre defended you, and I didn't post at all until you posted here, and only because I don't think it's ok to complain about people on another forum where they can't answer, especially not after publicly inviting them to be harsh and "not afraid to hurt my feelings".

Letting go of tha matter is fine with me, first lets let go of the silly conspiracy theories about dom3mods, I am me and represent only me, and I use all 3 forums + IRC to interact with what I see as the same community. No one is anyones great leader, no one want to do harm do any of the forums, everyone just reacts and talks for themselves. Sometimes people are blunt, harsh or misunderstand stuff, and sometimes that makes a little drama. No big deal, we've had plenty of bigger ****storms than this one, it will be more or less forgotten within the week anyways. You also should let go, let go of the idea that anyone on any forum is out to hurt you. Because no one is.